I’m American and had trouble following the narration in this cartoon, but I loved what I understood.
That one volcano he has trouble translating is Campi Flegrei.
Here is the official update for April on Yellowstone’s status:
- Yellowstone Volcano Observatory website.
- Technical article: Forecasting eruptions at restless calderas.
- The USGS on supervolcanoes (that image looks familiar!).
- Studying thermal Yellowstone
- Snow algae. Yep. Do NOT eat the pink snow there.
Want to take a four-day hike of Yellowstone’s southern sector — in 45 minutes?
Featured image: Image by Anja from Pixabay