- Flight to Wonder.com (the “Service”) is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Service is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE AND THE SITES, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. Flight to Wonder reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Service and the Sites, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
- Original material used and displayed on the Service, as defined by the Copyright Notice, is the property of Flight to Wonder.com and is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be used solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Flight to Wonder.
- The Service contains and links to information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. LINKS TO OUTSIDE SITES DO NOT IMPLY AGREEMENT WITH OR ENDORSEMENT OF THAT SITE BY THE SERVICE. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT. NEITHER FLIGHT TO WONDER.COM NOR WORDPRESS.COM ENDORSE OR ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE SERVICE OR LINKED SITES. The information, facts, and opinions provided are no substitute for professional advice. Always consult with professionals when undertaking anything that requires scientific expertise. This Service is for informational purposes only.
- The Service includes comment sections that allow you and other users to post information, provide feedback to Flight To Wonder.com, and interact in real-time. You agree not to post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. You agree to only post information that is true and correct in light of your knowledge. You shall not, without the express approval of Flight To Wonder.com, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services. You will be responsible for, and indemnify and hold harmless Flight To Wonder.com, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents and representatives against, any claim arising from any material that you post or transmit. Although Flight To Wonder.com may from time to time monitor or review comments generated on the Site, neither Flight To Wonder.com nor WordPress.com is under any obligation to do so. You acknowledge that Flight To Wonder.com does not control the information available on the comment sections and that any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content presented or disseminated on any comment section are those of their respective authors who are solely liable for their content. Flight To Wonder.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on comments sections. Your use of the Service and the Sites is at your own risk. NEITHER Flight To Wonder.com, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Flight To Wonder.com, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
- Flight To Wonder.com does not review or monitor any web sites linked to the Service and the Sites and is not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your use of such web sites is at your own risk. You acknowledge that the use of any advice, opinion, recommendation, statement or other information displayed, linked to, or distributed through the Service is at your own risk. You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, email address) in the comment section, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
Intellectual Property Issues
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. Just as Flight To Wonder.com requires users to respect our copyright, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us at copyright at flighttowonder dot com. Please include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on Flight to Wonder.com, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
Professional Advice Disclaimer:
FLIGHT TO WONDER.COM OFFERS SCIENCE INFORMATION THAT IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT PROFESSIONALS BEFORE BEGINNING ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES SCIENTIFIC EXPERTISE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT MATTERS DISCUSSED AT FLIGHT TO WONDER.COM, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PROFESSIONAL EXPERT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING ADVICE FROM A SCIENTIFIC PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON FLIGHT TO WONDER.COM. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON FLIGHT TO WONDER.COM IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON FLIGHT TO WONDER.COM IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF SCIENTIFIC ADVICE. FLIGHT TO WONDER.COM IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND THE SERVICE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. IN THAT REGARD, DEVELOPMENTS IN GEOSCIENCE AND OTHER RESEARCH MAY IMPACT THE DISCUSSION THAT APPEARS HERE. NO ASSURANCE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN FLIGHT TO WONDER.COM WILL ALWAYS INCLUDE THE MOST RECENT FINDINGS OR DEVELOPMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PARTICULAR MATERIAL.
Updated as of December 3, 2012.